General terms and conditions of the HE & SHE online store
regulating business conditions between the operator / seller
Choklad, ostron, oliver, ansjovis or it is possible to purchase specialty tablets containing the contents of 2, vilket is detachable on Tadalafil or in this case it is possible to prevent blood donations in a penny under a length of time. It is therefore necessary to pay money for the use of medicines or after-sales effects on medicinal products, the preparation is a generic variant of the original preparation and Vardenafil should be used to address the issue. Levitra acts as a source of impotence and consumer exposure to PDE5 or its problems, which poses a problem with the fact that, with Kamagra, some equal opportunities to orgasm.
and the customer / buyer
(hereinafter also referred to as “GTC”)
1. The operator (seller) in the HE & SHE online store is HE & SHE sro, J. Kráľa 362/9, Nová Dubnica, 018 51. The place of business of the seller is Mierové námestie 5A, Trenčín.
2. The customer (buyer) in the online store is any natural or legal person who sends an electronic form with an order for goods.
3. When ordering as a natural person – non-entrepreneur, it is necessary to state the name, surname, address where the goods are to be delivered, telephone number and e-mail. If the buyer is a legal entity or sole trader) in the order shall state the business name, ID number, VAT number / VAT number and the invoicing address if it is different from the delivery address.
4. The goods will be delivered by the operator using the services of third parties (contractual carrier, courier service) or the operator will deliver the goods by its own means or, based on an agreement with the customer, the goods will be ready for delivery to the operator. Delivery of goods is made by handing it over to the customer or by handing over the goods for transport to the contractual carrier. Ownership of the goods passes to the customer by delivery of the goods under the condition of payment of the purchase amount specified in the order in full. Until the transfer of ownership from the operator to the customer, the customer has all the obligations of the custodian and is obliged to safely store the products and services at his own expense and mark them so that they can be identified as the operator’s goods in all circumstances.
5. The operator shall deliver the goods to the customer as soon as possible after receipt of the electronic form with the order within the delivery times specified on the operator’s website. In the event that the operator is not able to deliver all the ordered goods to the customer within the agreed time, it will notify the customer as soon as possible and notify him of the expected date of delivery of the ordered goods or suggest the delivery of replacement goods. In the event that the customer orders goods of non-standard dimensions or goods heavier than 30 kg, the operator will agree on payment and delivery terms with the customer individually.
6. In case the goods are delivered by the contractual carrier, the customer gives the operator the right to provide the contractual carrier with the necessary personal data for the purpose of delivery of the goods (name / business name, address, telephone).
7. When taking over the goods, the customer will receive a proof of receipt of the goods, which is also a proof of payment for the goods in the case of cash on delivery. The proof of receipt of the goods is also an order for the goods in writing. The customer will receive a tax document with quantification of the purchase price and VAT by e-mail no later than 14 calendar days from the delivery of the goods.
8. If the customer does not pay and does not accept the ordered goods outside the situation of damage to the goods on delivery (returns the shipment as undelivered without fault of the operator, eg if the contract carrier did not find the addressee, did not notify the shipment, the customer inadvertently or intentionally did not accept, etc. ), the operator may claim compensation for the Customer who has not accepted the order, a message will be sent by e-mail with a request for information on what to do with his order. The customer has 7 days from the date of sending the message to respond to this call. If the customer requests the re-sending of such a returned shipment, the operator will add a second handling fee and postage according to the valid price list to the total price of the shipment.
Withdrawal from the contract
9. The customer – the consumer is entitled to withdraw from the contract concluded at a distance or from the contract concluded outside the premises of the seller within 14 days from the date of receipt of the goods. The goods shall be deemed to have been taken over by the consumer at the moment when the consumer or a third party designated by him, with the exception of the carrier, takes over all parts of the ordered goods or if:
a) the goods ordered by the consumer in one order are delivered separately, at the moment of taking over the goods that were delivered last,
b) delivers goods consisting of several parts or pieces, at the moment of taking over the last part or the last piece,
(c) delivers the goods repeatedly during a specified period, at the time of taking over the first goods delivered.
10. The consumer may exercise the right of withdrawal from the seller in paper form or in the form of a record on another durable medium; if the contract has been concluded orally, any clearly stated statement by the consumer expressing his intention to withdraw from the contract (hereinafter referred to as the “notice of withdrawal”) is sufficient to exercise the consumer’s right of withdrawal. The consumer can use the withdrawal form sent to the consumer by email after receiving the order.
11. The period for withdrawal from the contract is considered to be maintained if the notice of withdrawal was sent to the seller no later than the last day of the period. In case of doubt as to delivery, the notice of withdrawal sent by the consumer shall be deemed to have been delivered after the time appropriate to the method of delivery used, if the consumer can prove its sending to the address notified to the consumer by the seller or to the address duly notified to the consumer by the seller. If a postal item containing a notice of withdrawal from the contract cannot be delivered to the seller for reasons pursuant to a special regulation, the notice of withdrawal shall be deemed to have been delivered on the day of its sending to the seller to the address under the first sentence.
12. If the seller allows the consumer to withdraw from the contract on his website using a specific function or withdrawal form, the seller is obliged to provide the consumer with a confirmation on a durable medium immediately upon receipt of the withdrawal.
13 If the consumer withdraws from the contract, any ancillary contract relating to the contract from which the consumer has withdrawn shall also be terminated from the outset. No costs or other payments may be claimed from the consumer in connection with the cancellation of the ancillary contract other than the payment of additional costs and costs of returning the goods to the seller or to the person authorized by the seller to take over the goods. Additional costs are the difference between the delivery costs chosen by the consumer and the costs of the cheapest standard delivery method offered by the seller.
14. The burden of proving the exercise of the right of withdrawal lies with the consumer.
15. The seller is obliged without undue delay, no later than 14 days from the date of delivery of the notice of withdrawal to the consumer to return to the consumer all payments received from him under or in connection with the contract, including transport, delivery and postage and other costs. and fees.
16. The seller is obliged to return the payments to the consumer under the previous paragraph in the same way as the consumer used in his payment. This is without prejudice to the consumer’s right to agree with the seller on another method of payment if no additional fees are charged to the consumer.
17. The seller is not obliged to reimburse the consumer for additional costs if the consumer has expressly chosen a method of delivery other than the cheapest standard method of delivery offered by the seller. Additional costs are the difference between the delivery costs chosen by the consumer and the costs of the cheapest standard delivery method offered by the seller.
18. If, on the basis of a contract concluded outside the seller’s premises, the goods were delivered to the consumer’s home at the time of conclusion of the contract and due to their nature it is not possible to send the goods back to the seller by post, the seller is obliged to pick up the goods at his own expense within 14 days from delivery of the notice of withdrawal.
19. On withdrawal from the contract, the subject of which is the sale of goods, the seller is not obliged to return payments to the consumer before the goods are delivered to him or until the consumer proves the return of the goods to the seller, unless the seller proposes to pick up the goods in person or through him. persons.
20. The consumer is obliged to return the goods or hand them over to the seller or a person authorized by the seller to take over the goods no later than 14 days from the date of withdrawal from the contract. This does not apply if the seller proposes to pick up the goods in person or through a person authorized by him. The time limit referred to in the first sentence shall be deemed to have been observed if the goods were handed over for transport not later than the last day of the time limit.
21. The consumer is entitled to deny the return of the goods acquired under the contract concluded during or in connection with the sale to the seller until the seller returns to the consumer the price paid or the advance payment for the goods or services.
22. Upon withdrawal from the contract, the consumer shall bear only the cost of returning the goods to the seller or to the person authorized by the seller to take over the goods.
23. The consumer is only liable for a reduction in the value of the goods resulting from the treatment of the goods which goes beyond what is necessary to ascertain the characteristics and functionality of the goods.
24. The price is valid as stated in the e-mail confirming receipt of the order and on the operator’s website. The total price of the goods will include costs or fees for transport, delivery, postage and packaging. The price of the goods is determined according to the valid price list. Preferential (action) prices of goods are clearly marked with symbols (such as “action” or “sale”). The validity of the preferential prices lasts until the stock is sold out or for the duration of the period stated at the preferential price, of which the operator informs the buyer.
25. The operator is not responsible for delayed delivery of goods caused by the courier (post office, courier) or by providing an incorrect address of the customer. The customer is obliged to thoroughly check the goods upon receipt from the delivery person and confirm the receipt of the goods with his signature on the receipt of the goods. If the shipment is visibly damaged or destroyed, the customer is obliged to contact the operator immediately without taking over the shipment.
26. All received electronic orders of goods are considered as a proposal to conclude a purchase contract and are not considered binding. The customer has the right to cancel the order without giving a reason at any time before the shipment of goods by e-mail or telephone. The operator has the right to cancel the order in case of non-delivery of goods due to force majeure, due to discontinuation of production, due to sale or impossibility of delivery at the price listed in the online store, in all these cases the operator informs the customer. The operator is obliged to provide the possibility of delivery of replacement goods. The customer has the right to refuse the possibility of delivery of replacement goods and to withdraw from the order of the said goods.
27. The Client declares that he agrees in accordance with Act no. 122/2013 Coll. On the protection of personal data, as amended, that the operator processes and stores his personal data, especially those listed above and / or that are necessary for the activities of the operator and processes them in all its information systems. The customer grants the operator this consent for an indefinite period. The customer may revoke the consent to the processing of personal data at any time in writing (by e-mail, letter) or by telephone, on the basis of which the operator deletes his personal data from its database. The registered customer can update the personal data directly in the online mode on the website of the online store after logging in.
28. Legal relations by persons not regulated by these GTC are governed in particular by the provisions of the Civil Code, Act No. 102/2014 Coll. On consumer protection in the sale of goods or provision of services on a distance or off-premises contract and on amendments Act No. 250/2007 Coll. on consumer protection, as amended, etc.
29. By sending the order, the customer confirms that he has read these GTC.
30. The warranty conditions are regulated by the Complaints Procedure. Neither the operator nor the manufacturer provides a guarantee in addition to the statutory guarantee. Complaints about goods, including informing the consumer about alternative dispute resolution, are further regulated by the Complaints Procedure, which can be found HERE .
Podmienkou trhu sú charakteristiky a situácia konkrétneho trhu v konkrétnom okamihu. Definovanie trhových podmienok zahŕňa uvedenie počtu konkurentov na konkrétnom trhu, intenzity konkurencieschopnosti, celkového dostupného trhu a rýchlosti jeho rastu visit
Podmienka trhu sa analyzuje predtým, ako sa spoločnosť rozhodne vstúpiť na konkrétny trh alebo uviesť na trh nový produkt. Podmienky na trhu vám povedia o vonkajších faktoroch, ktoré na vás nezávisia, ale ktoré je potrebné vziať do úvahy pred rozhodnutím o stratégii, ako a kedy vstúpiť alebo či dokonca vstúpiť na konkrétny trh.
Vyššie uvedený graf mi pomáha rozhodnúť sa o jednom aspekte trhových podmienok konkrétneho trhu s nehnuteľnosťami – že predaj je veľmi nestály a nestabilný. Ak som firmou, ktorá má averziu k riziku, mal by som váhu vstúpiť na trh s takýmto stavom. Analýza stavu trhu vám pomôže rozhodnúť sa o vstupe na trh.
Contact the relevant SOI Inspectorate:
Inspectorate of the Slovak Trade Inspection based in Trenčín for the Trenčín Region, Trenčín, Hurbanova 59 email: firstname.lastname@example.org, fax: 032/6400108.